Houston Stucco Contractors
Stucco is one of many options a homeowner might consider when thinking about an exterior coverage for their home. Whether it be new home construction or renovating an older home, it is by far one of the most durable and fashionable choices a homeowner can make.
There are numerous advantages to applying stucco over just about any other exterior option, including:
1) Stucco is extremely
durable and will outlast siding, both wood and vinyl (and even
brick), by decades. It can withstand the test of
2) Stucco, unlike wood siding, never needs to be painted. It is maintenance-free, worry-free and will be for years to come.
3) Stucco adds an excellent R-value (insulation efficiency), helping to keep your home cooler in the summer months and warmer in winter by keeping out the harsh winds and, in turn, saving you money on your heating and cooling costs.
4) Because stucco is so durable as well as fire resistant, many insurance companies will reduce your homeowner's insurance premiums substantially, saving you hundreds of dollars annually. Be sure to check with your local insurance company to see if stucco is on their list of premium-reducing options.
5) Stucco adds thousands of dollars to the market value of your home, as well as adding beauty to your house.
6) Stucco is mold and mildew-resistant and will not rot or flake apart, so it is exceptionally durable and a preference of homeowners who live in more moist or humid climates.
7) Stucco never goes out of style.
8) Houston stucco contractors are comparably-priced with other home exterior choices but, when you consider the lasting durability and the numerous benefits of stucco over other siding options, you will find that you get much more value for your money over time.
Stucco has come a long way over the past several decades -- from the old thick splash coat finish (also referred to as popcorn dash) at the turn of the 20th century, to the bottle glass stone dash of the 60's, or the Spanish texture of the 90's, stucco has evolved into more beautiful, modern finishes. The stucco of the new millennium gives homeowners a vast array of styles and colors to choose from. Gone are the days when your only choices were varying shades of gray, off white or beige. New custom colors offer a variety as plentiful as an artist's palette, to either use alone or mix and match for a custom color. There's a color to suit every homeowner's particular taste and, if you are remodeling, stucco will turn the outside of an old tired looking home into a modern masterpiece.
Although the time it takes to complete a siding project varies depending on the size of your home and the amount of work that is necessary, homeowners can generally expect the project to be completed within a few days up to a week. Call Nassau Bay Roofing and Remodeling today for a free quote and let us create a beautiful stucco finish for your home!
Serving Houston, Pasadena, League City and Pearland, Texas